We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from social network services like Facebook.
We use your Personal Information to improve our services, to better understand the users of our services, to protect our property and to prevent damage to them, to display more relevant advertising and recommendations, or suppress advertising and content that you might find irrelevant.
To contact you, including as follows:
– To send alerts and notifications to your mobile device if you have opted-in to receive notifications from us;
– To get in touch if you contact Azhary Software Limited (Mr EggChick Studios) customer service;
– To send you information servicing and administrative emails;
– To send you marketing emails from a Azhary Software Limited (Mr EggChick Studios) address regarding our services or those of our partners, if you have opted-in to receive emails from us or have transacted with us, and as permitted by law.
* Please note: You may receive mandatory messages, such as ticket about refunds, in-app items sent and bug fixes even if you have opted-out the option to receive notifications from us.
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as the pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
To customize our services for you, we and our partners may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used only to provide and improve our service. We may obtain your consent on your first use of the service.
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies unless approved by you.
Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity. Click to see company privacy policies and opt-out choices:
– Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
– Apple: http://www.apple.com/privacy/
- Unity: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Change Word and Absolute Crossword Game Policy
- User name in the Change Word and Absolute Crossword game is used for the score in the leaderboard
- Device id is used for providing the accurate count of the in-app paurchase.
- The users have the right to request for an update or a delete to their records. Please email email@example.com with your request.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org